Hoping for the Best

Today was the second to the last module for our Agent Development Program. Our Senior Operations Manager shed some light about Leadership. He's been working for Convergys for 4 years and during the span of his tenure he was able to make it from an agent to SOM. My impression though he's kinda intimidating because of his position. But once you get to speak with him, he's just normal, not arrogant, cool person. This changed my perspective in looking into the people in the upper management. I just discovered that they don't bite afterall.

I'm done with the final interview as part of my application for the Team Lead Intern and results will be announced by monday. They do have the list of successful candidates. I hope that my 2 team mates and I would be included in the final 4.

I felt nervous during that interview but I believe that I did well.

Comments

Gracy said…
galeng-galeng!! txt mo ko pag may result na!

Popular Posts