Waffles

Went home alone yesterday. I passed by this bakery my dad was recommending and bought pandesal. He said that they don't use "cassava flour" as the bread still stays soft after a few hours. He was comparing it to the pandesal I have been getting for the past few months from the other bakery, just a few steps away from my place. Their's is kinda odd as it is yellowish and gets hard after a few hours. With regards to the taste, i'd say it is still the same - lasang pandesal pa rin! Hahaha!

I also bought a pound of sugar for him because he's the only one who drinks coffee more than usual everyday. It's decaf anyways so caffeine overload is not an issue. Let's say if he drinks coffee every hour, he boils water quite often as well. We do have a thermos bottle but he never uses it. I think its not keeping the water hot for too long.

Comments

Gracy said…
bili ka na lang kasi ng water dispenser. may hot and cold. hahaha

Popular Posts