Mediator

I had a conversation with my team mates yesterday after shift. I'm not going to put their names here to give them privacy (guys, you know who you are hehehe!). It was about our team mate Celia whom they had a hard time understanding. Let's just say that she's going through a lot of disappointments and frustrations lately.

Celia and Phylis had gaps before but I think they easily settle it because that's how I see it. You'll feel that there's tension between them because you won't see them talking. If they're not gossiping, you can conclude there's gap (ha-ha-ha). But lately, they seem to become more frequent.

Phylis is concerned with how things are going on between them. Even if she tries to hide concern through her words, her eyes speak differently (this girl has the strongest personality in the team). She asked me to talk to Celia because it is getting out of hand. It started with their application for VL. Both applied for the same day. Phylis got approved, Celia's was put on hold.

I only had the opportunity to hear Phylis' side personally on this matter so this would be one-sided. She explained everything to Celia (through text) and was expecting complete understanding. It turned out to be the opposite. Phylis asked me, "I noticed Celia is not talking to me anymore. Should I be angry at her?" I told her that I don't know why would she do that and she doesn't have to be angry. "You have done your part in explaining what really happened. just give her time. I'll try to talk to her later about it."

Later, I had a chat with Celia and she explained her side why she felt and acted that way. There seems to be some unsettled issues between her and Phylis and I think this is beyond my control in making them friends again.

Reconciliation should be two-fold: Forgive and forget. It doesn't matter how many times you forgive as long as you forget about it and move on. But how can one forget if there were scars? E di gumamit ng cebo de macho!!! Hehehehehe!

Comments

Ako said…
bugbugan nalang o! hehehe. sa mga friends kong guys less complicated ang mga away. ewan ko ba. pag babae ang nag-away masyadong complicated at mahaba.
Gracy said…
I totally agree!!!! Iba pag girl ang kaaway.. hehehe!
hxero said…
cguro ganun nga tlga pag mga babae nag-aaway...

Popular Posts