Tagged

I got tagged.


This time I wont tag someone else, pasaway ako e. Hehehe! This is cool Henry.


Instructions

Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven Random Things

I am a call center agent.
I am a blogger.
I am a professional singer.
I like cooking.
I am a businessman.
I am a choir member.
I'm always horny. (What the....)


Age : 27 years old

Band you’re listening to right now : none

Career : Agent

Drink or smoke : I don't drink nor smoke. Good boy e.

Easiest friends to talk to : My Team Mates, Marvin, Mark, Dale

Favorite food : Noodles

Gummy bears or gummy worms : Gummy worms

Have a girlfriend : None

In love : Yes

Junk food you like : Cornbits

Kids : Not interested, yet

Longest ride ever : Manila to Pagudpud

My nicknames : Ymon, Mon

Name for your next kid : No plans yet

One wish you have now : I want to run my own business
and get rich

Phobias : Spiders

Quote : Nyeta!

Reason to smile : I always smile for no reason at all

Sleeping time : If i get sleepy then I'll sleep

Time you wake up : Usually after 6 to 9 hours of sleep

Unknown fact about you : I'm a descendant related to the 13 Matyrs from Cavite

Vegetable you hate : I like vegies

Worst habit : Getting LSS

X-rays you’ve had : Chest x-rays

Yummy food : Kare Kare

Zodiac sign : Libra

Comments

hxero said…
daya wala tinag hehehe...

Popular Posts