Pig-Out at Dad's Megamall

We went to Dad's a few days ago at SM Megamall. For only 139 pesos, you'll get the merienda buffet - over 25 choices. Merienda is served from 3PM to 5PM.

Beginning with the best and tastiest (for me of course!):

1. Puto
2. Pancit Palabok (I got two servings)
3. Carbonarra
4. Siomai (box-office ang pila... nyahaha!)
5. Siopao

They also served bananacue and kamotecue though I'm not a big fan of it. Palitaw and biko were there. Special chocolate cake - i thought it was dry at first as it was exposed. I wonder how they kept it moist?

Lumpiang toge and sariwa, tokwa't baboy, dinuguan, pansit gisado, spaghetti. These are all I can remember.

Two of my friends asked me why do they have yellow and blue service plates? I just assumed jokingly, "Yung blue para sa mga mayayaman."

"Eh yung yellow?"

Girl attendant sa likod namin: "Para sa matatakaw!!! Joke lang po sir!"

Panalo talaga tong waitress na to! Panu na lang kung yung taong nasabihan nya will take offense di ba? Namula na lang ako at nakipagtawanan. Sabay sandok ng palabok.

Make sure that you finish everything you got in your plate or you will pay extra. The buffet is not for those who have weak digestive organs. Dapat yung panunaw nyo kayang tunawin ang interior ng gulong! Nyahahaha!

Dad's - the best so far.

Comments

hxero said…
dahan dahan lang sa pagkain... bka tumaba hehehe...
CLICKER said…
Oo nga, ingatan pala ang health natin. GustoAds
Marcus Twist said…
hi are you carlos, this is jay , your friend frm bacolod. remember me?

Popular Posts