Addict Mode

Just finished my 12AM - 9AM shift. I've been awake since 7AM yesterday so you could just imagine how groggy and sleepy i was...

Call time for the tech rehearsals is 1:15PM at the PICC Forum 3. Got to the venue @ 12:45PM. The cab dropped me at the PICC Main lobby. The place didnt look like it's a typical venue for the party. It resembled the lobby of CCP and some 5 star hotels. The guard on the frontdesk asked me where I am going. I said "Convergys". He said it's on the other side, Gate 1.

So I trodded again and walk about a few miles to where the "Forum" tents are. It's still closed. I walked further and found myself in front of "Snow World". Snow World is an attraction which is housed within the Star City Complex (which means nakarating na ko ng Star City... hihihihi!). I met BJ (Bass, chorale) sitting on the stairs, waiting for the others.

After a few minutes, we got a message from the group that they're inside the venue already. When we got inside, it was huge. It's about twice the size of the NBC Tent at The Fort in Taguig. Convergys booked all 3 PICC forums. :-)

We rehearsed 4 songs: invocation, national anthem, and 2 christmas carols. The performance was a success. Though we shouldn't get applauded after singing the first 2 songs, I should still say that they liked it.

Comments

Popular Posts