New Phone

I bought the N6300 for only Php9780 at SM San Lazaro. I was looking for SE-Z610i or Z750i because of its design. Both models have a lustrous metallic finish. Z750i is an improved version of the Z610i as it has HSDPA, a feature found in most 3G ready phones. Unfortunately, they were out of stock.

I've been drooling for the N6300 even before its soft release during the first quarter of the year. I think it's the simplest yet complex fone I have seen. Simple because of it's design, slightly longer but thinner than the old N8210, and very light. Complex because of the 2megapix cam, internet-ready connection, music and video player, etc. Perfect for busy people like me (busy?!?) hehehe!


I'm thinking of getting a bluetooth device and install it on my pc so i can also use the CD included in the kit. I'm now again easy to reach - just a text away.

Comments

Popular Posts