Bluetooth


I went to CDR King and got a memory card and a bluetooth device for my pc. The USB cable my friend has been promising me for 48 years would remain just a piece of drawing - nyarharharhar!

I could now transfer files wirelessly from my pc to my phone and vice versa. Neat piece of technology. I'm still figuring out how to synchronize my contacts on my pc and phone. The software that came with my phone is useless as it was design to work with Windows and I'm using Linux.

It was an easy installation by the way, as Ubuntu has its own repository of drivers for every device you can think of. It even has drivers for printers particularly HP Printers.

Did you know that the term "Bluetooth" came from a 10th century Viking King Harald Blatand or Harold Bluetooth. He was a good tactician and responsible for uniting his people through constant communication.

Comments

Popular Posts