Nokia PC Suite

I have just installed the software included in the Nokia 6300 kit. It was an easy installation even if the connectivity between my pc and phone is only through bluetooth.

The suite runs only on WinXP by the way. It has the ability to use the pc to send out text messages without touching the phone. It offers safe backup of the phone's setup and file system so that if anything bad happens to my phone (hopefully none) i can easily revert to the backup files. It's similar to WinXP's System Restore.

It's a good thing Ubuntu offers the correct repositories for bluetooth devices so that makes my phone work both on Linux and Windows.

Comments

hxero said…
Nakita mo na performance ni Charice Pempengco sa Ellen DeGeneres show? Check mo sa blog ko ang links...
Ymon said…
I agree... magaling sya. Another following the footsteps of Regine Velasquez. Hehehe!
hxero said…
Belated merry christmas and advance happy new year!
Hello, I've added you on my Link Partners column.. Hope you can do the same.. Thanks..

Popular Posts