Smart MMS

Sana magawan ng paraan ng SMART yung pag enable ng MMS ng phone ko. Ayaw talaga. It says on the simpack, "To activate MMS, type SET(space)phone model and then send to 211."

Ginawa ko naman. I got a configuration script which i save on my phone. After a few minutes i tried sending a picture to an email address, ayaw "Packet Data Connection not available" daw and then Link Not Available." Out of my frustration, i used google and searched for other possible solution. May nakita ako na ipapa-activate pa day by sending MMS ON to 333. I did that and got a reply to send the same command to 3401 this time. I did that and got a confirmation. Activated na daw. Pero ayaw pa rin magsend ng MMS.

I called the *888 help line. Seems strange kasi I was holding for 30minutes already walang sumasagot. E 2AM kaya yun ng madaling araw. Finally I got to speak with a rep (which i recorded using my N6300 phone). Mabait naman si rep.

He gave the same instructions for activation. Meron pa daw 24 hours waiting time. Baka nga for activation pa rin yung MMS ng phone ko. Sana lang magawan ng paraan.

Comments

Popular Posts